Reno, NV 89501, United States
PeopleShare is seeking qualified candidates for Licensed Healthcare Professional in Reno, NV
for a major Healthcare provider.
Schedule: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday - Friday (occasional alternating Saturdays)
Pay Rate: Hourly pay + incentive pay + bonus pay.
Temporary to start, with potential to become permanent.
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Customer Service Specialists:
While providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced call center setting, answer and direct
telephone calls in a systematic, yet professional manner as outlined by the employer.
Provide Members with product and service information
Document all call information
Job Requirements for the Healthcare Call Center Agents:
Professional and positive attitude, and strong desire to want to make a difference in the
Solid working knowledge of computers and computers programs, keyboard, typing, data
entry, and spelling skills.
IMPORTANT: A lifetime background check will be conducted, which includes a criminal history
check, military records, education and employment verification of records, licenses, and
designations will be conducted.
EDUCATION: A Nevada Health License is required. If you do not have one, all necessary classes
and testing will be provided at NO COST TO you!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and
permanent jobs. PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Clark County School District
Clark County, NV, United States
CLARK COUNTY SCHOOL
HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION
Class Code: 8041
Job Family: Service/Operations
Workers Classification: Support
Terms of Employment: Pay Grade 43-A on the Support Staff
Salary Schedule FLSA STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
Education, Training, and Experience:
High school graduation or other equivalent, (i.e., GED, college, technical, or trade school,
foreign equivalency, etc.).
This is a temporary position.
There are no employee benefits attached to this position.
NOTE: Persons hired into this position will be permitted to work a maximum of 19.9 hours per week,
not to exceed 720 hours per year in a 9-month assignment or a maximum of 19.9 hours per week, not
to exceed 1039 hours per year in a 12-month assignment.
Under immediate supervision serves as a temporary custodian to clean an assigned area of a
school or building.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The list of Essential Duties and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
1. Cleans floors by vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, polishing, or scrubbing.
2. Cleans and shampoos rugs and carpets.
3. Removes spots and graffiti from floors, walls, woodwork, furniture, carpets, and fixtures.
4. Cleans, dusts, and polishes woodwork, furniture, glass, and other items.
5. Washes and scrubs walls, lavatory fixtures, windows, drinking fountains, drains, lights,
light fixtures, and painted surfaces.
6. Services soap dispensers, towel boxes, and similar containers.
7. Empties and cleans wastepaper baskets and other refuse containers.
8. Cleans chalkboards, trays, and erasers.
9. Moves and adjusts chairs, desks, tables, supplies, furniture, and equipment.
10. Operates power sweepers, polishers, and other power equipment.
11. May be required to move, assemble or disassemble furniture, equipment, or other items,
or to assist other crafts in an emergency or as the need arises.
12. Conforms to safety standards as prescribed.
13. Performs other tasks related to the position as assigned.
Involves serving as a temporary custodian to clean an assigned area of a school building or office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (Position Expectations):
1. Ability to understand written and oral instructions.
2. Ability to operate and maintain custodial equipment.
3. Ability to perform physically demanding work.
4. Ability to learn the appropriate use of cleaning products.
5. Ability to climb ladders for cleaning and changing of lights.
6. Ability to work flexible work schedules.
7. Ability to work cooperatively with employees, students, and the public.
8. Ability to recognize and report hazards and apply safe work methods.
9. Possess physical and mental stamina commensurate with the responsibilities of the position.
Prior experience as a custodian.
DOCUMENT(S) REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION:
High school graduation or other equivalent, (i.e., GED, college, technical, or trade school
transcript, foreign equivalency, etc.).
EXAMPLES OF ASSIGNED WORK AREAS:
Clark County School District - schools (i.e., classrooms, restrooms, locker rooms, corridors,
school theaters, cafeterias, etc.), offices, construction sites, etc.
Strength: Medium/Heavy - exert force to 50-100 lbs., occasionally; 25-50 lbs., frequently; or up to
10-20 lbs. constantly.
Physical Demands: Frequent sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, stopping, kneeling,
climbing, crouching, reaching, handling, and repetitive fine motor activities. Mobility to work in a
typical office setting and use standard office equipment. Stamina to remain seated and maintain
concentration for an extended period of time. Hearing and speech to communicate in person, via
video conference and computers, or over the telephone. Vision: Frequent near and far acuity, and
color vision. Vision to read printed and online materials, a Video Display Terminal (VDT) screen, or
other monitoring devices.
Environmental Conditions: Climate-controlled office setting to work out doors with temperatures
ranging from mild/moderate to extreme cold/heat. Exposure to noise levels ranging from moderate
to loud for occasional to frequent time periods.
Hazards: Frequent electrical shock hazards. Furniture, playground/office equipment,
communicable diseases, chemicals and fumes (as related to specific assignment), and
power/hand-operated equipment and machinery (as related to specific assignment).
EXAMPLES OF EQUIPMENT/SUPPLIES USED TO PERFORM TASKS:
Portable manlift, truck mounted carpet extractor, various cleaning equipment, (i.e., vacuum, buffer,
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/ EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This employer does not knowingly discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or national origin.