ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service – people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers’ evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. With each sale, it is essential that the Residential Resale Representative ensures our customers have the best experience from the initial sales call to the follow up meetings. Residential Resale Representatives sell reactivation service and upgrade products within assigned territory to small business locations that have a previously disconnected ADT system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and prioritize prospects using creative lead generating techniques.
- Build trust and rapport with customers through consistent used of established ADT processes.
- Deliver the ADT custom version presentation to prospects, identify positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of our competition; and propose a customized solution to prospects.
- Sell reactivation services and upgraded products within assigned territory to customers who have a previously discontinued ADT system.
- Identify customer needs and present ADT products and services and demonstrate the differentiated ADT value.
- Prepare final agreements for signatures
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota while following established ADT guidelines.
- Adhere to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Maintain customer relationships by consistent follow up to ensure long term satisfaction and generate referrals
Minimum experience or requirements: Education/Work Experience Required
- High School degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 1 year in customer service or sales role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Effective time management skills
- Aptitude for problem solving and resolving conflicts
- Ability to determine solutions for customers in a consultative sales approach
- Ability to lift 15 pounds and stand or walk for 8-10 hours/day
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel, nights and weekends to accommodate the customers' agenda