NOTE: Also hiring for the following positions
Quality Technician, Accounts Payable Associate, Quality Supervisor, Forklift Operator I, Warehouse Lead, Distribution Lead, Sanitation Supervisor, Buyer, Senior-Ingredients, Quality Technician, Food Scientist-Senior, Machine Operator I, Packaging Process Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Machine Operator II, Material Handler
The material handler I repetitively dumps product to be processed and/or palletizes work in process (WIP) and/or finished goods.
Functions of the Position:
Performs repetitive simple manual tasks which involves lifting and moving of product.
Assists other material handlers, machine operators and supervisors as needed.
Maintains clean work area.
- Responsible for manufacturing, distributing and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP, SQF, and regulatory requirements.
- Aware and accountable for maintaining and documenting preventative controls necessary to ensure food safety and quality.
- Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to management.
- Responsible for partnering with others, sharing knowledge, skills and information within assigned team and across functional areas.
- Responsible for enhancing technical and functional competencies, as well as professional and leadership development.
Minimum experience or requirements:
- Must have good manual dexterity and vision.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- This position is subject to mandatory overtime based on business needs.