Objective: To adhere to all Ninety Nine policies related to personal conduct, uniform, appearance, guest service and relations. To exhibit a “Passion to Serve” to all of our guests and become “Best of Class” in our segment of the restaurant industry.
1. Responsible and liable for sales recorded on the register under your server number.
2. Responsible for delivery of the Ninety Nine Service Fundamentals to each guest 100% of the time with a pleasant courteous attitude. Servers make specific suggestions regarding food and beverage service.
3. All guests must be made to feel welcome upon arrival and thanked upon leaving.
4. Responsible to assist in training new team members in the Ninety Nine corporate policies and procedures.
5. Responsible to know: service procedures, glasswares, garnishes, food and drink prices, food portions, accompaniments and proper sales procedures.
6. Responsible to complete daily side work duties; before, during and after each shift. Stock food products, paper products, eating utensils and miscellaneous supplies.
7. Responsible to know the operation, maintenance and cleaning procedures for any equipment used in the performance of your job.
8. Responsible to know and adhere to all regulations regarding responsible service of alcohol in accordance with Ninety Nine Policies and State Laws.
9. Responsible for recognition and handling of disorderly or intoxicated patrons.
10. Maintain brand standards of high quality and integrity.
Minimum experience or requirements:
1. Ability to stand up to 12 hours a day
2. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
3. Frequent carrying and twisting
4. Ability to reach, lift and stand while twisting
5. Ability to climb stairs
6. Bending, stooping, stretching and reaching are occasional requirements.
Service Fundamentals – Server:
• Smiling, friendly greeting
Begin to establish a relationship
• Specific non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverage suggestions
Drinks of the day used from beverage suggestion calendar
• Specific appetizer suggestion
LTO, guest count builder or restaurant daily special.
• Specific entrée(s) suggestion
Featured LTO items, guest count builder items, restaurant daily special
• Two bite check back
Be sure all is perfect
• Beverage refill offer
Upon second return visit once entrees are served.
• Specific dessert suggestions
Upon second return visit, suggest LTO item, petite treat or restaurant daily special. Deliver dessert menu.
• E-club or promotional mention
Describe featured event to guest.
• Rapid check processing
Have check prepared, return promptly to collect payment
• Sincere thank you and welcome/invite back
Show your appreciation for your guest visiting the Ninety Nine