Route Service Sales Representative - Uniform (4 day)
The Cintas Team is looking for a Route Service Sales Representative (RSSR) to manage and grow customer accounts in the Rental Division.
• RSSRs drive a truck along an established route and service an existing customer base.
• It is a physical, fast-paced, indoor/outdoor position in which the RSSR delivers and picks up uniforms, shop towels, chemical cleaning products, and other rental products.
• RSSRs are the face of Cintas to our customers and must work to build rapport with key decision makers, ensure quality standards, and pro-actively solve customer concerns.
• Responsibilities also include growing our existing customer base by upselling and cross-selling additional products and services, negotiating service agreement renewals, and controlling inventory all while working professionally, safely, and complying with Department of Transportation (“DOT”) regulations.
• The vast majority of RSSRs work four days per week with no weekends.
Minimum experience or requirements:
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
Successful candidates will also possess:
• The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
• High School diploma, GED, or Military Service, preferred
• The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation, preferred
• Self-motivation and be driven to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals.
• A positive attitude, along with ambition, organization and service spirit.