EXL Service (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global end-to-end Insurance Administration provider with Life, Annuity and Health operations, headquartered in New York. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the leading insurance service provider companies with its 17,500 employees including 7000+ talented insurance domain experts and 300+ FLMI, CLU, CPCU, ChFC, RHU, REBC, Series 6 and Series 26 licensed professionals, 20+ service delivery centers across US, India, The Philippines, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria. We’re looking for ambitious and smart individuals to join our Life and Health call center teams in Richmond, VA.
Life & Health Insurance Sales Agent/Call Center
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with prospective customers by adhering to established call center processes and performance standards.
- Uses Client and EXL approved Call Guides and Closes Sales of Life & Health Insurance Products.
- Build positive relationships with operations team members
- Must maintain strict adherence to schedule, have excellent time management skills, and be energized by the Sales Process in a fast-paced environment.
- Cross-train on multiple products to provide operational flexibility and support for peak demand periods throughout the year
- Remain current on changes and updates for products, processes, and operational procedures to ensure compliance with all required regulations and standards
Minimum experience or requirements:
- Life & Health Insurance License in VA (preferred) and experience in an inside sales operations (will train and obtain licensure for others).
- Proven sales aptitude and customer interaction skills, handling customer concerns and objections effectively.
- Knowledgeable in health insurance..
- Demonstrated experience a PC and the ability to work simultaneously with multiple computer systems.
- Scheduled hours may range from 9 am – 10:00 pm Monday – Friday. Some weekend hours may be available.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sharp attention to detail and ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to meet multiple performance targets @ or above benchmark sales levels; including but not limited to accuracy, call quality, timeliness, and productivity.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated decision making skills.
- Flexible/Open to change - ability to adapt positively to changing business needs.
- Focus on results - proven ability to set and meet aggressive goals.
- Work harmoniously with peers in a team environment to accomplish personal and professional goals.
Additionally, we are looking for a Sr. Customer Service Representative- FINRA. Please apply on our careers website. www.exlservice.com/career
Position Title: Insurance Sales Agent
Reports To: Sales Manager, General Manager
Work Schedule: TBD
- 40-50 hours/week
- Evenings and weekends may be included
- Must be available for internal and external events